Here is how we work
Carewood Home of Excellence
Come and experience the top-rated care that Carewood Home provides. We strive to be the Home of Excellence in taking care of your loved ones so you can have a peace of mind.
Carewood Home is located in the lovely West Houston neighborhood of Mission Bend. This is a one-storey, single-family home which provides private and semi-private rooms for the residents depending on their preference. The interior is well maintained and fully furnished to the comforts of home. The exterior of our home is nicely landscaped and easily accessible for those residents who wish to enjoy the outdoors.
Short or Long Term Care
Carewood Home is a “Type B” facility, meaning that complete care is provided allowing the resident to stay with us while recovering from a medical event or to ‘age in place’ through all phases of the aging process. We also offer Respite care and Hospice care.
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Medication Assistance
- Routine Vital Signs and Diabetic Care
- 3 Nutritious Home-Cooked Meals with Snacks As well as Special Diet Assistance
- Personal Grooming Assistance
- Transportation to Doctor's Appointments, Stores, Restaurants, and Personal Errands
- Furnished Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Honest and Reliable Management
- Individual Care Plans
Planned activities and programs are provided by our staff. As in most home environment, interaction with residents is ongoing and activities include indoor games, enjoying the outdoors, and special activities which encourage and promote social participation by all residents.